10/29/07

29th Oct

My throat hurts. and my voice sounds funny... Arghh! First it started with a mild sore throat ... then I ignored it and it grew worse.. Until finally I got no choice but to stay at home and recuperate yesterday. Haha. First Sunday in a long long time that I've stayed at home. :) Not that I had a happy time resting.. My throat was damn pain + I had fever + headache. I had a terrible time. Anyway.. I think it was Sat's fault.. 1. Woke up at 4.30am .. went to airport to send Adeline (a member of team tyra) off, then had breakfast with the rest of the team. 2. Went fishing with Chan and Raph at some jetty in Seng Kang. 3. Continued fishing with Chan at Changi Beach till late. Why did I blame Sat?? Because A: I left house perfectly fine, B: I came home feeling terribly cold. So there. Haha And if no one has noticed, fishing is my new love now. :) Sacrificed Night Safari for fishing okayy... Heh ... Hmm.. And I'm considering quiting my job. Not only must I travel all the way to Bugis for work but also I don't really have time for it. + I'm lazy to memorize the Jap. menu. I want to keep weekdays out of bounds because I don't want to affect my sleep.. (I'll reach home about 11pm.. and that's before doing other things like bathing ...etc) And weekends are just taken up by other activities.. Argh. On the other hand ... I need $$... Double argh. Ok. I should just sit around and wait for $$ to drop from heaven. -.-''' I know Haha.

No comments: